Our in-house workshops are a popular choice for HR teams who want to develop their knowledge, skills, and confidence in delivering HR with a modern and fresh approach for today’s dynamic world.
Delivered by Lucy Adams and Karen Moran, founders of Disruptive HR, you can expect a training workshop full of fresh thinking, real-life practical examples and the very latest insights and trends in HR and People Leadership.
We will design a training workshop based on your needs, but to give you a flavour, here is more information on our most popular workshop (online or face to face) “HR in a Disrupted World”
This workshop is an opportunity for the HR team to ‘look up and out’ and:
– Develop their knowledge and skills and keep them up to speed with the very latest trends in HR and people management.
– Get inspiration and practical support to help them introduce fresh but practical approaches in every area of HR and people management.
In the session we will cover:
– Future business and people challenges – the megatrends that are impacting the world of work.
– A new way of thinking about HR’s role – with business leaders and our people. This would explore our unique EACH (Employees as Adults, Consumers and Human beings) framework in more detail.
– Insights into the latest HR trends, spotlighting today’s forward-thinking companies and highlighting emerging HR practices.
– How HR can deliver in different and more agile ways.