Not the most exciting area of HR but our employment policies can say so much about how we want to treat our people. In this webinar we share some of the problems with our current approach and give examples of how to do them differently. We also talk through how to help managers and employees adapt to a new style of employment policy and to use their judgement rather than following lots of prescribed rules.
This webinar is from a wide range of tutorials from The Disruptive HR Club. Membership of the club gives you:
- Access to our exclusive content on the latest HR trends and innovative practices normally only accessible through our workshops and consultancy
- Webinars, podcasts, toolkits, product reviews, and ‘how to’ guides all developed and delivered by Lucy Adams and the Disruptive HR Team on the key HR topics:-
- The Future of HR
Learning & Development
Diversity & Inclusion
Internal Comms & Engagement
- Interviews with HR professionals to hear how they are disrupting HR in their organisations
- Carefully curated external resources from the web so you can quickly keep on top of the latest HR trends and products
- Use of our chatroom to connect with other Disruptive HR club members to share stories, ideas or ask for advice
- The opportunity to pose questions to Lucy and the rest of the Disruptive HR team in our chatroom or join our live on-line clinics on hot topics
We will be constantly adding new material so there is always something new to learn so whether you want individual or corporate membership the Disruptive HR Club is an opportunity to get practical support to help you do HR differently
Get even more Disruptive HR content and join our Club – the go-to place for people who want to change HR!
Be fair, not consistentMarch 10, 2023
Fairness is NOT the same as consistency and, in some cases – being consistent actually creates MORE unfairness.
Old vs new talent managementFebruary 23, 2023
The traditional focus of HR teams on the big cumbersome processes and painful assessments is being replaced with talent management that is agile, conversational, and enables the majority of our people to reach their potential.
HR in a disrupted worldFebruary 14, 2023
HR needs to change to be relevant for a disrupted world. This video gives an introduction to a framework for change - the EACH model.