As former HR Directors in busy corporate roles, we remember how it feels to have no thinking time.
You know what you need to do and you start the week with the best intentions, but Friday comes round all too quick and leaves you tired and left questioning whether you and your team are actually making a difference.
Perhaps you just want a sounding board, someone you can talk to, bounce around some ideas with? Maybe you want to make sure you’re up to date on the latest people trends? Or it could be you need to change the mindsets of your team to deliver a fresh HR service?
We can offer face to face or virtual mentoring – usually via telephone or Skype. We can offer one off sessions or retained services, meaning you can access support at times you need it most.
- "Working with Lucy has been quite simply exhilarating. Straight forward conversations, no nonsense feedback – and always a shed load of inspiration."
- "Karen is quite simply the best coach I have ever worked with. She is good fun, easy to talk to and has completely opened my eyes to new and fresh ways of doing HR."
- "Lucy's insight and experience was invaluable in helping me navigate a very challenging environment."
- "Karen has a knack of making me feel more confident about my abilities – I always feel like I can achieve anything after our sessions!"
- "Lucy has encouraged, supported and enabled me to be courageous, with just the right level of disruption to make a significant positive impact both for the organisation I support and my own career."
- "Karen has been a fantastic coach, really helping me to focus on my career transition."
- "Karen is a great listener and challenges in a kind but effective way and is willing to share her experience in a helpful way that helps me to look at my issues in a different way. I always leave the sessions feeling energised and ready for action!"