The Disruptive HR Programme
Based on the bestselling book “HR Disrupted”
Led by Lucy Adams, CEO of the Disruptive HR Agency and former People Director at the BBC, our special one day programme brings together HR professionals who are interested in changing HR and want practical help to make it happen.
Our popular programme has had delegates from a range of companies including Barclays, BP, AXA, KPMG, Swiss Re, Capital One, WorldPay and Johnson & Johnson.
Our delegates have told us that they appreciate a day packed with content covering:
- The introduction to a new model for HR
- The complete solution to changing your performance management
- Fresh approaches to creating the employee experience, including reward, leadership, recruitment, talent management, engagement and internal comms
- A new operating model for HR
The day includes breakfast, lunch, and an abundance of research and resources to take away.
To find out more contact us
Check out the programme
- "I really enjoyed the day and am full of new ideas to implement"
- "I was completely riveted from start to finish – feeling inspired!"
- "Lucy challenges every assumption you have about HR – it’s completely changed my mindset"
- "People will be drawn to this workshop because they want HR to change – I guarantee this won’t disappoint!"
- "It was brilliant – I started spreading the word to my network as soon as the day ended."
- "The day challenges every assumption you have about HR – it’s completely changed my mindset"
- "People will be drawn to this workshop because they want HR to change – I guarantee this day won’t disappoint!"
- "Such a stimulating day – thank you so much"
- "Lucy’s passion for changing HR for the better is highly infectious!"
- "I have been evangelising to everyone about it and telling them they must sign up for the next one!"
- "I’d challenge anyone to come away from this workshop and not be inspired to make positive-disruptive change."
- "Fantastic workshop, feeling inspired! Highly recommended thank you."
- "Inspired! You’re turning conventional HR wisdom on its head."